The Sharing One Love Network is a hub where anti-trafficking programs can access the tools and resources to collaboratively respond to Human Trafficking in their community. Our members include safe houses, community centers, outreach teams, counselors, life coaches and case managers who together deliver wrap around services to help victims recover from the trauma and abuse that results from Human Trafficking.
We are conducting a campaign to raise the funds to further develop the specialized tools that anti-trafficking programs require in coordinate, report and develop effective strategies at a regional level. Our efforts are focused on empowering programs in operating in 5 counties in South Florida which include, Miami-Dade, Broward, Palm Beach, Monroe and Martin Counties.
With your support we can continue offer 24/7 support to these programs and empower them to make an even greater impact in their community.
What we are doing
- Providing the CASES, collaborative case management tool to anti-trafficking programs.
- Empowering outreach teams to map trafficking hot spots in their communities.
- Educating businesses on how to identify and report human trafficking.
How can you help?
- $50 enables a community to map and report on trafficking hot spots
- $125 provides one month of access to our suite of case management and outreach tools
- $250 will sponsor a child sex trafficking awareness and prevention program at a school